Wednesday 14 July 2010

Blog introdution- Diary of an Average Angler

The entries below are,unfortunately, in no particular  order and are merely picked from posts on here and WSF.If I can figure out how to shift them into order I'll do so but,from today the Blog will be chronological,and contain entries on ALL fishing exploits blanks included.

I've kept a fishing diary of a sort since starting back fishing seriously in 2000.My little black 'moleskin' book is a prized possession ,but merely contains numbers of fish caught,weights,and bare details.I've discussed setting up a blog with fishing buddy Dave and we both agreed that it would be a good idea.We've always enjoyed reading blogs by Mike Ladle,Fishyrob and Dave Lumb among others and although it's mostly for personal use,I suppose there is a certain element of vanity hoping that others will get enjoyment from these writings.

No comments:

Post a Comment